Mar 31, 2011

Naughty spirit: Freja Beha Erichsen

This Danish gorgeous absolutely keep me breathless. I have no idea, how this butch-faced female remain so incredibly charming. Her face and body has such a hypnityzed femininity courtesy even though you cannot get it from the first glimpse. Like a naughty spirit of rock and roll, she stands on the runway in the Haute couture.   I came her acros a year ago, when I first saw her picture with the familiar tattoo which you may know. The word "float" show off on her left side of her neck. Ofcourse I didn't notice her name and a few weeks ago, browsing through a new issue of Vogue, my eyes cought a beautiful face and I'm truly fell in love! Here are some photos of the beautiful muse of me and the current muse of Karl Lagerfeld.












No comments:

Post a Comment