May 17, 2011

BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART

Do you know a few simple rules to transform your birthday into a joyful ride, a perfect day imbedded in your memory for a long long time? Well, I should say, I know. :) The 14th of may was supposed to be glorious and it just happened that we proved that the old-established belief is not true. If you are tracing a plan for a perfect day it's not always running to waste. Generally speaking, raise your glass to my lovely soulmate, stunning new-face model, gorgeous fashionista, as well as my best friend forever. The 17th birthday is not a simple one, as you thought, Zhenya ;) The beautiful sense of cool and sunny weather played into the hands and we indulged ourselfs in walking down the Brighton. There was no doubt about getting a train ticket to this beloved resort city by the sea full of adventures. I don't have an idea how to recall everything that we have experienced, but many of the splashy moments are on the photos below. We've dropped by to the American Apparel, Zara and Urban Outfitters and again is there someone who can borrow some money for me. I'm getting so confused when I found not having enough money for the astonishingly cool camel maxi skirt in the American Apparel and hell no for a bunch of classy outfits from the temple of high street fashion. However, it's not the end of the world. Zhenya bought some of the great stuff. White tailored blazer, stunning colar back neckline dress, brown city bag and striped top, it's a great combination which may rise your mood barometer sky-high. Anyway, there will be no excuse for me if I would forget of my present and ofcourse our fancy dinner in the french restaurant  Brasserie Blanc.Hope, that you will remember that day for the long time, sweetheart and yeah, I'm not so excited about Azerbaijan winning the Eurovision. I would definitely vote for Sweden indeed. :D
















The American Apparel is a heaven for the earth people as we are for the nonce. :)


 

I'm craving for the pair of tangerine pants at the moment as well as cobalt blue skirt.










We are who we are. Pure coincidence. :)






A small part of my present.  The Dior nailpolish from the new summer collection of electric tropics.







3 comments:

  1. girls' youve got f*cking glamorous life!
    where r you from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha :D we are studying in the uk, chichester. and you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your velvet dress!! :)

    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete