May 8, 2011

Fendi. Spring 2011. Ready-to-wear

Catching the summer early on, I've noticed this fresh and daisy fendi spring/summer collection. Color and geometry are wisely flowing into each other. The airy volume of the outfits which is ideal for the beautiful summer look is dominated in many of the clothes. White tailored costume and neon yellow laminated leather bag with cosmic geometrial sunglasses, nude maxi dress tied with the slim belt on the waist, salmon, violet and cerulean... Either way you should better look over this collection for te wardrobe summer inspiration. To be honest I'm craving for the tailored white blazer, bouffant maxi dress, this stunning paper-bag-waisted skirt which anna selezneva is wearing, as well as white loose speckled dress a la 70'. All the coordinated outfits marvellously coupled with bright pink or coral lipstick. Anyway, after these minutes I'm always starting to think about getting a job somewhere, because I sware, I would deifinitely spend my whole salary for these clothes. :)
P.S. just look at these crazy clatches and the skirt. love

No comments:

Post a Comment