Apr 10, 2012

One, two and it's done!

Ginta Lapina for Vogue Russia. How amusing to know that this magenta pink headwear is actually a simple wool hat from American Apparel and white veil. Just as good as Nina Ricci one, for sure.

I loooove flipping through the new magazine, thinking of things, I could cut out and lay one one another one. The collage is one of the easiest way for me to show something, that inspires me from the different angles. Sure, pencils, watercolours and so on are a good way, but still, it is very time consuming. 
The style of such a rough collage technique was inspired by the incredible contemporary artist Romeu Silveira,  whose works, I've seen recently on models.com.
So here you are. One, two and here it is.



 
THE MOONSTONE. 
 Givenchy SS12'
____________________________

 AT THE ELEVENTH HOUR. 
____________________________ 


THE MOONLIGHT SONATA. 
Metal and silver  taking on the warmness of gold. Don't forget to get the best cooler for the hot summer.
____________________________

 WILD AND FREE.
____________________________ 

SEE THE SPARKLE.
____________________________

MERMAID STORY.
This silk Alexander McQueen jacket with peplums. She literally came up from the depths of the sea, a true heroine from the Hans Christian Andersen tale.
____________________________ 

Hope you like it :)
And don't forget to like my new page on facebook.
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Oh my god, Liana, these are soooo magically beautiful! I like this technique of minimalism in details and i love the colour harmony! I want more of these!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh babe thank you! Your words mean a lot to me. I think I'll be making these kind of collages constantly :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv what you've pulled together Xx -Art a la Rue

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool selection pics!
    Visit my blog and if u want we can follow each other!
    have a great day!!!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos!

    Hannah x
    http://hannahlouisef.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete