Apr 13, 2012

COS S/S LOOKBOOK

Sometimes a brilliant tailoring is way better than plenty of sophisticated details, prints or garish colours. When it comes to the minimalism, I am always there. But when it is spiced with almost architectural tailoring, then I would spend a fortune on that.

The COS lookbook was ideal from each angle. The marine palette, the sculptural padded sweaters or these cropped printed pants. The nurses of the future. Clean look, yet futuristic silhouette. 
Full hit!



P.S.: Lusting looks #2/ #3/ #11/ #18/ #21



3 comments:

  1. The blue ones are perfect.

    Kiss,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this minimalist looK! The clean lines and solid colors feels very fresh!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been minimalistic: I like almost Baroque clothes, ruffles, prints, curvy lines, buttons... the more the better. But minimalism can be awesome sometimes. And this is one of those times. Those clean, straight lines are elegant and oh so fashionable. Now I'm wondering if they would suit all types of bodies?

    By the way, I’m hosting a giveaway in my blog: a very unique totebag from Romerobags. Feel free to participate in http://diaryofamoderndaylady.blogspot.com/2012/03/modern-day-lady-first-giveaway.html . Good luck!

    ReplyDelete